15.10.09

A different life



Three young, two U.S. and one from Denmark, arrived in Romania in the village namely Breb Maramureş County. Remaining wedge of money, American Mimi P. and her compatriots, found on the internet gave notice of a British Duncan Ridgeley, former paparazzo newspaper The Sun.


Ridgeley, which a year ago, he made two wooden houses, the skeleton of rural housing. One will be used by his family, which now stands in rent, and the second - the tourists.


Ridgeley has an ad that offered guests room and board in exchange for their work in the household, as he drew even a Danish :).


"I come from New York. How to not like here? "


At first, Ridgeley used local labor. "That's normal, right? I understand that through ecotourism: to make money circulating in the community are. Making houses of local materials with local labor, "he said. But will need more. So he posted an ad on www. helpex.com and woke up with aid.


Croatia came two Americans who are finished holiday money, and in Hungary - a Danish who was tired of hitchhiking through Europe.


"We have given a notice for assistance in agriculture, not construction. We offered them room and board for work. I admit, I have not given much to do, but we came out all right. In addition, we socialized, me and children, people in our culture, "says Briton.


"Do not look for alternatives to our lives, but inspiration" is the motto of the three who responded to the call of Ridgeley.


"How did I get here? Travel and work. Receive room and board. I am the postman in Denmark, what adds up to four months to walk the gain as Europe. I came to hop to Budapest, then I got a moped and I came here. I honestly do not see something in Denmark. And I can say, "said Danish Jeppe.


"It's a good chance to see other cultures. I come from New York, where ten million people in one place. How to not like here? I left there, I sold everything, to know another world. I would like to teach English, we tried initially to Turkey, "says Mimi Polson, a former waitress in the U.S..


"We picked apples, we transport garbage with wheelbarrow, I gathered hay, we felt good. We come from totally different places and cultures. If it is something that we have liked, cold night. I understand that we are here at 800-900 m altitude ", concludes Mimi.


After a life-and-forth that go paparazzo in London, Duncan Ridgeley decided to withdraw. He chose Sri Lanka, but the day he got there, the tsunami struck. It took days before he found his family, so he retired to peaceful areas: Egypt and Romania.


Romania is a wonderful country where you can find inner peace once you've come to Romania to be a love of this country, are beautiful places.


Here in Romania you everything you want from the mountains to the plains ... from the sea (Black Sea) to the rivers... Danube Delta...


You can enjoy these wonderful masterpieces of nature only here in Romania where people are simple, warm, obedient, full of life ...


Expect questions from you, I will answer with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bacteria battery Biodiesel biofuel bmw electric electric car electric cars electricity electric vehicle Electric Vehicles electrolysis energy environment Ethanol ev free electricity Free Energy fuel cell Global Warming How to... hybrid hybrid car hydrogen hydrogen car Hydrogen Power power prius solar solar cell solar cells solar energy solar panel solar panels Solar Power Stirling engine sun power tesla toyota turbine Water Car Wave power wind energy Wind Power wind turbine Formula 1 ECO F3 tax relief LIGHT POLLUTION PHILIPS AH1N1 VACCINE SWIN INFLUENZA house passive thermal energy alternative heating system streetsun hummer H3 carbon emission