22.3.09

Solar Panel Built at Home With Only $ 100 Using Mini Solar Panels From Old Pocket Computers

I was thinking today at those pocket computers that we all have in our homes or at the work place.They,as you have seen,have a small space like a mirror, which captures light from the sun and then the computer works without batteries. I thought the next thing:I want to get that photovoltaic part from it and connect with much more same mini solar panels, together and form a panel of 1 square meter,similar to usual solar panel.



I'm curious how energy will provide that solar panel.Do you realize that such a panel will not require so much money .. I mean about $ 100(the cost of pocket computers wich i will buy), may even less.Anyway, compared to those expensive solar panels expensive (over $ 10,000) this is an insignificant amount of money.I will do the experiment and in one of the following posts i will present it.But, before I want some opinions or suggestions with how I should proceed ... if it is possible to build this "home made solar panel" or not.

3 comments:

  1. where can I find info on connecting solar panels to one another and to my electric panel in my home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a great idea. All those old calculators would probably be thrown away, maybe you could find a source and get them for zero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/02/2009

    I have been through the whole content of this blog which is very informative and knowledgeable stuff, So i would like to visit again.Your article was very informative and helpful. It encouraged me.

    how make a solar panel

    ReplyDelete

bacteria battery Biodiesel biofuel bmw electric electric car electric cars electricity electric vehicle Electric Vehicles electrolysis energy environment Ethanol ev free electricity Free Energy fuel cell Global Warming How to... hybrid hybrid car hydrogen hydrogen car Hydrogen Power power prius solar solar cell solar cells solar energy solar panel solar panels Solar Power Stirling engine sun power tesla toyota turbine Water Car Wave power wind energy Wind Power wind turbine Formula 1 ECO F3 tax relief LIGHT POLLUTION PHILIPS AH1N1 VACCINE SWIN INFLUENZA house passive thermal energy alternative heating system streetsun hummer H3 carbon emission